Grade “A” Program by the National Accreditation Institution Board of Higher Education in Indonesia
- International Workshop of Building up International Master Program (M.Sc) on “Indo-Pacific Coral Reefs Biodiversity and Conservation” at Aquatic Science Study Program (ASP), Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science (FoFMS), Sam Ratulangi University (UNSRAT), sponsored by DAAD-Germany. Campus UNSRAT, 14-17 Sept 2017.
- 2017 International Field Course on Bio-Ecology of Tropical Waters. Campus UNSRAT, Coral Eye Resort – Bangka ISland, 18-22 Sept 2017.
Who’s coming to ASP:
- Prof. Dr. Heike Wägele, ZFMK, Bonn, Germany, on 1-22 Sept, 2017.
- Prof. Dr. J. Wolfgang Wägele, ZFMK, Bonn, Germany, on 1-22 Sept, 2017
- Dr. Fabian Herder, ZFMK, Bonn, Germany, on 10-18 Sept, 2017
- Dr. Sebastian Ferse, ZMT, Bremen, Germany, on Sept 2017
- Dr. Hauke Reuter, ZMT, Bremen, Germany, on Sept 2017
- Prof. Dr. Peter Schupp, University of Oldenburg, Germany, on Sept 2017
- Visiting Student Information (International – National)
Partners & Donors: